Wednesday 20 April 2016

WOW: A Week So Soon

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Today I'm trying to stay as well as possible; it's hard to create small familiar comforts during travel, but lemon tea always helps and I hope it will nip my head-cold in the bud before I have to get on a plane again. Travel during sickness is always tedious and I'm doing everything I can to avoid it. It's hard to consider the routine and ordinary when my mother's funeral is so fresh in my mind, but I'm doing well and the love and support of family and friends has been a great support during this sad time. Thanks to all of you for your kind words and prayers, they make all the difference.

What's Your WOW?

8 comments:

  1. here is wishing you a quick relief from your head cold and hope you are over the worst of it before you fly home I know that is an extra long day - about 24 hours or so of flying and at airports? I hope you can get as much rest as you can before you head home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, and safe travel home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Esther, hoping you are well enough to fly home, such a long long flight or flights. looking forward to seeing you safely back home in OZ. We have all missed you and have been thinking of you. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Esther
    HOpe you feel better soon, colds are no fun. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mum, not something that you ever really get over, I feel. But I'm sure that blog land is all feeling your pain, and are wishing you peace and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel well soon and enjoy your tea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's hoping that you feel better soon and so sorry about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that lemon tea works and that you are able to travel just as healthily as you'd want to be. It wouldn't be a surprise if your body just accepted the illness, though - shock can be very taxing on anyone, and sometimes the body just calls 'time out', however inconvenient. Be kind to yourself - and enjoy all the virtual hugs that we are sending. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Add a little honey to your tea along with the lemon. It can't hurt! Don't forget an antihistamine before the flight to help with your ears. Wishing you a safe flight home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...