Saturday 17 December 2016

My Sweet Bee Background!

I'm still going on with my new background idea. I will be removing the aqua border as it just doesn't work. I added an extra 1.5 inches to my background measurement, but after stitching lines, it shrunk more than I expected and I am now running short for the border.
Can you even believe it? Such basic mistakes! What am I doing?!
 So it looks like I will have to mix up my borders between the black and yellow. 
 Like so:
With Christmas next week, I was hoping to get this wall hanging done, but I no longer think this will be possible. For one thing, I'm not 100% about my background yet! I think I will pause for now and watch and see what everyone over in the Sweet 2016 Group is opting for on their backgrounds...I need some perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...