Saturday 31 March 2018

BOM 2018: Morning Glory Part 4

This month it's time for another classic block. 
It's all about the stars. And how lovely they are!
Here's my front and back
and a close up of my centre front seam. It's pretty good, but there's still room for improvement. 
I suppose I'll have a perfect one to show you by the time I make the 16th block!
Don't forget to iron your seams. I'm using starch (which is optional) so I have a crisp and neat block to sew into position when it's time. As I iron down my seams, I move them to the side moving in a clockwise rotation, I find this creates a nice flat block.
OK, 1 x down, 15 x to go!
Tomorrow I'll show you how I did it..





Morning Glory is my current paid BOM. It's an applique and pieced quilt. 

You can start this BOM today! 

Simply click the quilt image to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...